Save Your Tooth – And Your Smile! – With Root Canal Treatment
A routine dental procedure that's designed to eliminate pain and bacteria from an infected tooth, root canal treatment can effectively save your tooth and maintain your beautiful smile!
Additional benefits of root canal therapy include:
- Avoiding the spread of infection: If a tooth is left untreated, it can lead to further damage and even infection. Root canal therapy stops this progression of damage.
- Preserving your tooth alignment: A tooth that’s been extracted will eventually cause other teeth to shift out of place if not replaced, which can impact the alignment of your smile. Root canal therapy allows you to keep your smile intact.
Which symptoms indicate that a root canal treatment is necessary?
While patients may experience one or more of the following, here are some of the most common symptoms to watch for:
- Severe tooth pain: This is the most common sign that something is wrong and that you may need root canal therapy.
- Sensitivity to hot or cold: If your tooth is sensitive to temperatures, it may be a sign of damage.
- Darkening of the tooth: If the tooth starts to change colour, it may be an indication of damage.
- Gum swelling and/or a bump or pimple on your gums: This can be a sign of infection and should be examined by our team.
If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, it’s important that you call us right away for prompt treatment. We’ll ensure that we care for your smile as soon as possible!
Get In Touch With Us About Root Canal Treatment Today
- Eradicate tooth pain caused by an infected or injured tooth
- Undergo an effective and safe procedure
- Avoid unnecessary tooth extraction
- Resume normal chewing function
- Prioritize your oral health!