Love Your Smile With Invisalign Aligners
If you're considering orthodontic treatment to improve your smile, Invisalign aligners may be an ideal option for you.
A clear aligner orthodontic system that's virtually invisible when worn, Invisalign is a popular choice for adults and teens who are looking to straighten their teeth without traditional metal brackets and wires. The fact that these aligners are removable and enable patients to continue to eat their favourite foods while also brushing and flossing their teeth during orthodontic treatment also makes it a standout.
Which orthodontic issues can it treat?
Invisalign can be used to correct a variety of orthodontic issues, including overcrowding, gaps in the teeth, overbites, and underbites. If you're interested in Invisalign and are deemed to be a good candidate, we’ll create a customized treatment plan for your specific needs that will map out the duration of care as well as the alignment results you can expect to experience.
How long should aligners be worn each day?
Patients will need to wear their aligners for at least 20- 22 hours daily, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
How should aligners be cleaned?
- Don't eat or drink anything other than water while wearing your aligners.
- Rinse them with lukewarm water before putting them back in your mouth.
- Brush your teeth before wearing your aligners.
- Don't smoke while wearing your aligners.
- Store your aligners in a case when they’re not being worn.
Wondering if Invisalign treatment might be right for you or someone you love? Call our friendly team today to arrange a consultation!
Get In Touch With Us About Invisalign Today
- Straighten your smile with discretion
- Continue to eat the foods you love with removable aligners
- Maintain your diligent oral health routine
- Boost your speaking and smiling confidence
- Prioritize your oral health!