Digital X-Rays Provide Much-Needed Insight Into The Health Of Your Smile
If you've ever had x-rays taken of your mouth, you may wonder what benefits digital x-rays offer over traditional film versions. Here are just a few of the advantages this technology provides both dentists and patients:
- By enabling our team to catch any developing dental problems early on, we’re better able to protect your smile and avoid oral health issues now and in the future.
- Because they enable our team to quickly and accurately gain in-depth insights into your oral health condition, they minimize your time spent in the dental chair.
- Digital x-rays produce clear images that can be easily shared with other healthcare providers. This means you can get the care you need, when you need it.
- Digital x-rays are safer than traditional x-rays because they use less radiation, allowing you to receive the treatments and procedures you need without worrying about associated risks.
- Because the digital sensor is small and thinner than the film used in traditional x-rays, they increase patient comfort.
- Digital x-rays are better for the environment since there's no need for the toxic chemicals that were used to develop traditional film x-rays.
When you're looking to protect and prioritize your smile, digital x-rays should be an important part of your oral health maintenance regimen. We invite you to call our friendly team today with any questions you may have about this highly effective technology and how it can benefit you!
Get In Touch With Us About Digital X-Rays Today
- Have any developing issues diagnosed ASAP
- Receive the prompt treatment you need
- Experience less radiation vs. traditional x-rays
- Benefit from faster, clearer images
- Prioritize your oral health!